University College
University of Memphis Photo


1. MALS Permit Request

2. Coordinated Study Grid

3. UNIV 7110 Internship Contract

4. UNIV 7796 Independent Study Contract

5. UNIV 7996 Special Project Proposal 



1. MPS Permit Request

2. PRST 7998 Professional Project Proposal



1. Steps for graduation (grad checklist)  & Intent To Graduate form

Master Degree Candidacy Form | Instructions

2. Late/Retroactive Withdrawal Petition

3. Transfer Credit Evaluation

4. Course Substitution Request

5. Credit by Examination/Course Validation

6. Incomplete Grade - Extension

7. Change of Status Form “This is NOT an application for first-time admission to Graduate School. This form is only for current degree seeking student wishing to change their degree program or degree level.”

8. Registrar forms



Make Your Appointment Online

mals & mps forms

MPS Student: Request a Class Permit
MALS Student: Request a Class Permit

Final Semester | Graduation

Master of Arts in Liberal Studies

Master of Professional Studies

University College Graduate Programs
University of Memphis
218 Brister Hall
Memphis, Tennessee 38152
901.678.4056 | 901.678-4913 (fax)

UC Facebook PageUC Twitter Page

UC Pinterest Page UC LinkedIn Page

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2013 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Last Updated: 10/16/13