Vote for the University of Memphis to receive $5,000 during 150 Days of Giving!
First Tennessee will be 150 years old on March 25! To celebrate their long tradition
of serving the community, the First Tennessee Foundation will give away $5,000 to
a different nonprofit - every day - for 150 days.
The First Tennessee Foundation’s program is called “150 Days of Giving,” and the giving
starts on their 150th birthday, March 25.
150 Days of Giving “winners” will be determined by cumulative vote … and the voting
has already started!
Here is what you need to know to help the University of Memphis and our students cross
the “Finish Line” as winners:
- You can VOTE for 10 non-profits once a day, from up to three devices.
- First Tennessee Foundation will pick the first winner at midnight on March 25, and
the winning organization will be announced on March 26. The winning will continue
for 149 more days.
- Votes will count cumulatively from now until August 21 … so keep moving the University
of Memphis toward the “Finish Line” by voting every day until we win!
- When we cross the “Finish Line” together with the highest number of cumulative votes,
the University of Memphis will designate the $5,000 to the Finish Line Program, which helps students who have completed 90 or more credit hours but are no longer
enrolled pursue degree completion.
- More details on the contest guidelines can be found on the Rules tab of the 150 Days of Giving website.
Building stronger communities has been vital to First Tennessee’s success for the
past 150 years. The First Tennessee Foundation’s 150 Days of Giving is one way they’re
celebrating the past and focusing on the future. Let’s join in on the celebration and secure $5,000 in support for our students!
P.S. If the above links to vote do not work, go to www.150daysofgiving.com and type in “The University of Memphis” into the search box to easily find us!