If you are about to be a new student at the University of Memphis or have been one
for a few years, there are tools needed to be successful with technology. This page
can help guide you to these tools.
Questions can come up at anytime. If you find yourself with a question please contact
the umTech Service Desk at 901.678.8888.
We'll continue to grow this page with tools so check back often. If you have an idea
for something to add, please contact the umTech group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The mission of Technology Coaches is to EMPOWER students with the ABILITY and UNDERSTANDING
of the University's technology resources.
- Join a team to share your common student experiences and meet people at the same point
in their college career!
Computer and Software Recommendations for Students
- Guidelines to help in purchasing a device to bring to campus and what software is
Printing on Campus
- UoM has the ability for students to print from your laptop to a variety of campus
printers. Print quotas allow for ease of printing. Find more at the link above.
"What is my instructor using?" - Learning Technologies
- Information and training guides for a variety of technologies used by instructors
in the classroom. Gain knowledge about what tool your instructor is using to teach