Software for a University/Department funded computer can be ordered/downloaded from
any of the following three options. If you need software for your personal computer
please continue to Personal Computer options.
- Software Download Site
- Listed are resources available to all groups or only to certain subsets. Be sure
to look at each listing carefully.
- Software is available for purchase from this site with departmental funds (need account
- TigerLAN Software
- List of available software in computer labs funded by Technology Access Fees (TAF)
and available for faculty and staff office use through SoftGrid
Software from the two options below can be used on any personal computer/device.
- Software Discount Store
- Order discounted software for your personal computer at prices available only to University
of Memphis faculty and staff
- Use specialized software, including Mathematica, SPSS, an many more, immediately on
your own computer. Software can be accessed on and off campus, using any PC and Mac.
Your work is saved and printed on your own desktop and printer.
For additional assistance, contact the umTech Service Desk at (901) 678-8888 or visit room 100 of the Administration Building.
University IT Standards
Information Technology standards used by the University for software and hardware.