We hope to make printing for UofM students an easy task. Here is information to know
and where to get assistance if you need it.
Please note, printing requires an active UUID along with a sufficient amount of Print Funds in your free quota or personal balance
purchased, see Print Funds below.)
How do I get Started?
iPrint is the system that allows students to take advantage of printing services on
campus. You will need to install the iPrint/Papercut system on your computer to begin.
Windows, Mac, and Linux instructions are available at: http://iprint.memphis.edu/support/.
After you've installed and are ready to print, be sure to follow these steps:
- Choose Print in your program (Word, Excel, etc...)
- Select iPrint as your Printer
- Go to the iPrint.memphis.edu website to release your job.
- Select Release my Job in the center of the page and log in with your UUID. Follow the steps.
** Be sure the iPrint/Papercut client is running on your machine if you are using
your own computer. You'll see the small icon in the lower right side of your toolbar.
- Students receive a printing allotment of 500 pages per semester to use for the term
they are currently enrolled.
- Any pages unused at the end of the semester are non-refundable and do not rollover
to the next semester.
- The 500-page semester allotment is added the first day of class for each semester.
Purchasing Additional Funds/Pages
- Starting Tuesday, January 21, 2014 additional print funds cannot be purchased from
the Bursar window.
- Funds may be purchased at two locations in increments of 100 pages ($5).
- The University Bookstore in the form of a Print Funds Card. The Store is located across
from the University Center and next to Rose Theater. Follow the steps on the card
to redeem the code.
- To add print funds online, go to iprint.memphis.edu and select Add Print Funds from the top menu.
- Purchases are non-refundable, but pages will roll over to the next semester.
** If added funds have not posted within 48 hours please contact the umTech Service
Desk at 678-8888.
Checking my Print Funds Balance
You can check the balance on your print account by logging into the iPrint website.
Where can I use my Print Funds?
All Technology Access Fee (TAF) funded printers. These are available in TAF Computer
Labs and can found on the Computer Labs/Smart Classrooms website.