Baccalaureate graduates of the Loewenberg School of Nursing:
1. Provide safe and high-quality nursing care across a continuum of healthcare environments.
2. Use evidence based research, informatics, and technologies in nursing practice
to improve the health of diverse populations.
3. Explore the impact of socio-cultural, economic, legal and political factors that
shape healthcare delivery and professional nursing practice.
4. Communicate and collaborate effectively both inter-professionally and intra-professionally.
5. Implement clinical prevention and health promotion strategies to improve patient
6. Demonstrate professional values and ethical behaviors in all dimensions of nursing