Deciding where to complete your graduate studies is a big decision. The University
of Memphis offers Master's degrees, Doctoral degrees, an Education Specialist degree,
and graduate certificates, all designed to meet your needs. We have 26 doctoral programs,
masters programs in 54 major areas, and 34 graduate certificate programs. The Cecil
C. Humphreys School of Law also awards the Juris Doctor degree.
Your search for the right graduate degree program for you begins here.
Sign up with us to find out more information about your program of choice!
Several of our programs are nationally ranked:
- Audiology is ranked 6th and Speech Pathology is ranked 12th nationally by US News & World Report 2008. Both programs are in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders.
- Rehabilitation Counseling in the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences is ranked 13th in the country
by US News & World Report 2008.
- Psychology in the College of Arts and Sciences is ranked 12th in the country in the acquisition
of external funding by the National Science Foundation.
- Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorics in the College of Arts & Sciences is ranked 14th in the country by America's Best Graduate Schools .
- The Ph.D. program in Rhetoric in the Department of Communication, located in the College of Communication & Fine
Arts, has been ranked 13th in the nation by the National Communication Association.
- The Faculty Scholarly Productivity Index has ranked faculty members' scholarly output
in "School Psychology" 4th in Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Clinical Psychology in the College of Arts & Sciences is ranked 71st by US News and World Report 2008.