Chunrong Jia, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Environmental Health Science
Robison Hall 337
- Ph.D., Environmental Health Sciences, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, U.S.A.,
- M.E., Environmental Engineering, Nankai University, Tianjin, China, 2001
- B.S., Environmental Sciences, Nankai University, Tianjin, China, 1998
- Distributions of air pollutants (VOCs, particulate matter, PBDEs, and metals)
- Sampling and analytical techniques for airborne VOCs
- Indoor air quality
- Environmental exposure and risk assessment
- Environmental impact assessment
- Jia CR*, Yu XH, Maziak W. 2012. Blood/air distribution of volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
in a nationally representative sample. Science of the Total Environment. 419: 225-232.
- Jia CR*, Batterman S, Relyea GE. 2012. Variability of indoor and outdoor VOC measurements:
An analysis using variance components. Environmental Pollution. 169: 152-159.
- Zhu XL, Jia CR*. 2012. Apportioning variability of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and chlordanes
in indoor and outdoor environments. Journal of Environmental Monitoring. 14: 1926-1934.
- Jia CR, Batterman S, Godwin C, Charles S, Chin J-Y. 2010. Sources and migration of VOCs
in mixed-use buildings. Indoor Air. 20(5): 357-369.
- Jia CR, Batterman S, D’Souza J. 2010. Copulas and other multivariate models of personal
exposures to VOC mixtures. Human and Ecological Risk Assessment 16(4): 873-900.
- Jia CR, Batterman S. 2010. A critical review of sources and exposures of naphthalene relevant
to indoor and outdoor air. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 7(7): 2903-2939.
PUBH 7120 Environmental Health I (In Classroom & Online), Spring (syllabus)
PUBH 7/8126 Principles of Exposure and Risk Assessment, Fall (syllabus)
PUBH 7/8129 Environmental Sampling and Analysis, Spring (syllabus)