- Ph.D., Cornell University
- M.A., Memphis State University
- B.B.A., Memphis State University
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Educational paths of future healthcare finance leaders
- “Consumer Directed Health Plans: Pot of Gold or Red Ink?” In Revenue Cycle Strategist,
- “No Place Like Home: Telemonitoring Can Improve Home Care” with Nancy Averwater.
In Healthcare Financial Management, April, 2005.
- “Consumer-Directed Health Care: Three Options, One Reality” with Roger Battistella.
In Employee Benefit Plan Review, 57 (12), 2003.
- "Prospects for Rolling Back Third-party Intrusions in the Practice of Medicine" with
Roger Battistella. In The Physician Executive, 26 (6), 2000.
- “The future of employment-based health insurance” with Roger Battistella. In Journal
of Healthcare Management, 45 (1), 2000.
HADM 6101 Health Systems
HADM 7108 Healthcare Finance I
HADM 7109 Health Information Systems
HADM 7208 Healthcare Finance II
HADM 7209 Operational and Financial Modeling for Healthcare using Excel
New SPH Video
Current SPH Newsletter
What Students Are Saying
Master of Health Administration
Master of Public Health
SBS PhD Program
Epi PhD Program
Healthcare Interpreter Program
Back to SPH Homepage