- Ph.D., Cornell University
- M.A., Memphis State University
- B.B.A., Memphis State University
- Employer-sponsored health insurance
- Educational paths of future healthcare finance leaders
- “Consumer Directed Health Plans: Pot of Gold or Red Ink?” In Revenue Cycle Strategist,
- “No Place Like Home: Telemonitoring Can Improve Home Care” with Nancy Averwater.
In Healthcare Financial Management, April, 2005.
- “Consumer-Directed Health Care: Three Options, One Reality” with Roger Battistella.
In Employee Benefit Plan Review, 57 (12), 2003.
- "Prospects for Rolling Back Third-party Intrusions in the Practice of Medicine" with
Roger Battistella. In The Physician Executive, 26 (6), 2000.
- “The future of employment-based health insurance” with Roger Battistella. In Journal
of Healthcare Management, 45 (1), 2000.
HADM 6101 Health Systems
HADM 7108 Healthcare Finance I
HADM 7109 Health Information Systems
HADM 7208 Healthcare Finance II
HADM 7209 Operational and Financial Modeling for Healthcare using Excel