Advanced Year MSW students are eligible for the Midsouth Social Work Professional Development Initiative.
Stipend of $10,000 from December 2014 – May 2015
This application is due Sunday, October 19, 2014 at midnight.
Thursday, October 9th, 4:45 – 5:15 pm in McCord 100
- Enrolled in Field IV in Spring 2015
- Field placement is connected program goals of:
- integration with primary care
- Work with transition age youth
- Interprofessional education
- Violence prevention
- Engagement with families
- Cultural and linguistic competency
- Attend all trainings and experiential-didactic sessions in addition regular field duties
- Complete all six additional assignments and a culminating project
click below for the application and how to apply
Master of Social Work graduates facing bright job prospects
To read the full news story click here.
Take a look at our brochure:
Master of Social Work Program