Students who are engaged and involved on campus are much more likely to succeed in
college and graduate. Your gift will foster student learning through engagement and
involvement by underwriting leadership-training programs and scholarships, supporting
student life at the U of M., and enhancing the involvement of parents.
To make an online gift, please follow these steps:
- Click the Make a Gift button below. Your browser will display the online giving form.
- On the online giving form, under the heading Designate Your Gift, click College/School/Department/Other for any fund.
- Type your preferred gift designation (funds listed below) in the Other field, followed by your gift amount.
- Authur S. Holmon Scholarship (Multicultural Affairs)
- Donald K. Carson Leadership Scholarship
- Adult Student Association Enrichment Fund
- First Scholars Fund
- Multicultural Affairs Fund
- Parent Fund
- Student Affairs Leadership Fund
- Allen Hammond Memorial Scholarship
- University Center Enrichment Fund
- William P. Roberts Memorial Fund (Disability Resources for Students)
- Finalize your gift by entering your personal information and submitting payment details.
Giving by Check
Please make your check payable to the University of Memphis Foundation. Please include
the name of the fund to which you wish to designate your gift (click here for a list
of all Student Affairs' funds). Mail your check to:
The U of M Foundation
P.O. Box 1000
Memphis, TN 38148-0001
Or personally deliver your check to The Alumni Center at 635 Normal Street. Office
hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For questions, please contact Joanna Curtis at 901-678-5274, or firstname.lastname@example.org.