Our department offers numerous resources to assist in your career search. Whether
you are deciding on a major, need help developing a résumé, or want to polish your
interview skills, we are here to help!
Below you will find resources related to all phases of the career development process:
- Focus 2 - Utilize our online assessment tool to gauge your interests in relationship to academic
strengths, values, skills, personality and leisure.
- Career Competencies Checklist - Make sure you are developing the competencies that employers seek, document them
on your resume, and provide specific examples of them during your interviews.
- Finish in Four Academic and Career Plan - Take a look at an in-depth plan to finish your degree in four years and plan for
your future career along the way.
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing - Tips and samples of how to best represent yourself to potential employers.
- Interview Skills - Review our list of sources and other information to prepare you for the interview
- Professional Dress - Best practices when planning a professional wardrobe for the workplace.
- eRecruiting - Our Career Management Software allows employers to view student resumes and post
job or internship opportunities.
Please contact us at (901) 678-2239 with questions, comments, or suggestions. If you
reach us during non-business hours, please leave a message and we will contact you
as soon as possible.
Come check us out! http://www.memphis.edu/careerservices/students/index.php