Financial aid and military assistance can be applied to any online program. To receive financial aid, students must be
fully admitted, degree-seeking students. To apply, qualified students must complete
the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and other documents as required by the Financial Aid department.
For priority consideration, be sure you get your FAFSA and other required documents
submitted to the office of Financial Aid as early as possible after January 1st.
If you are awarded financial aid, you can view and accept or decline offers through
your myMemphis account. Follow the guide below for accessing those offers.
How to Accept/Decline Your Award Offer(s)
Remember, any loans that you receive as part of your financial aid package will eventually
have to be repaid.
- Log on to your myMemphis account. This account is only accessible by admitted students. Call the UofM Helpdesk
(901-678-8888) if you cannot access your myMemphis account.
- Click on the Account$ tab and scroll down, then click on the Financial Aid Awards
link. If you do not have that link, call the Helpdesk (901-678-8888).
- Select the correct Aid Year, then hit Submit.
- Read the information under the General Information tab. The Accept Award Offer tab
is not yet clickable.
- Choose the Terms and Conditions tab, then scroll down to Accept (the Terms and Conditions).
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab, then scroll down.
- Click on the drop down box next to your award OFFER and select an option.
103 Wilder Tower
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152-3520
To get complete information on payment of tuition and fees, please review the Bursar's
office explanation of fees.