Print orders from guest workstations in McWherter Library are sent to a centralized
printer located near the elevators on the
The iMac Computers are located on the second floor in McWherter Library. In order to print a document, it has to be sent to and released from the
printer before your can receive an actual printout. The iMac computers are automatically
setup to print to the printer on the first floor the Government Publications Department, room
107. Click here to view the printing instruction for the iMac Computer.
Photocopiers are located in Room 106 for students and the public. A photocopier for
faculty and staff is provided in Room 104. Both are near the
Microfilm/microfiche copiers, in addition to photocopiers, are located in the Periodicals/Microforms/AV
Department on the
Either a University of Memphis ID card or a purchased copy card is required; no cash
printing or copying is available. Copy cards are used for copying only.Copy cards
may be purchased and copy funds added to U of M ID cards at several sites:
- McWherter Library Room 106 on the first floor adjacent to the elevators east, 901-678-2205.
- McWherter Library second floor scanning/copying area behind elevators west.
- Bursar's Office, 115 Wilder Tower, 901-678-2712
- Cecil Humphreys School of Law Library, 1 North Front Street 901-678-2426
- The cost for printing or for photocopying is $.10 per page.
- The cost for printouts from microforms is $.10 per page.
- The initial cost for the copy card itself is $1.00. After that purchase, copy funds
may be added to the card in full dollar amounts ($1.00, $5.00, etc.). See Card Instructions
above. No change is available in McWherter Library.