The University of Memphis Law Review Annual Symposium
February 28, 2014
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
1 North Front Street
Featuring presentations from:
* Sandra Simkins, Clinical Professor and Chair for Clinical Programs at Rutgers School of Law and
DOJ Monitor for the Juvenile Court of Memphis and Shelby County *
* Mae Quinn, Co-Director for Civil Justice Clinic at Washington University Law *
* Lisa M. Geis, Clinical Instructor, Juvenile & Special Education Law Clinic, University of the
District of Columbia – David A. Clarke School of Law *
* Tom Coupe’, Supervising Attorney and Coordinator for Judge’s Action Center at the Juvenile Court
of Memphis and Shelby County *
* Stephen Bush, Shelby County Public Defender’s Office
* Arthur Horne, III, Horne & Wells, PLLC *
* Winsome G. Gayle, Special Litigation Counsel (Juvenile Rights) U.S. Department of Justice *
* William Wesley Patton, UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine, Dept. of Psychiatry, Lecturer; Prof. and J.
Alan Cook and Mary Schalling Cook Children’s Law Scholar at Whittier Law School *
Registration is open to the public and CLE credit has been requested.
Regular CLE Registration: $125
Government and Nonprofit Attorneys Seeking CLE: $40
Free to those not seeking CLE credit
TO REGISTER PLEASE CLICK HERE
For more information, please contact:
The University of Memphis Law Review
If you have any questions, please email Memphis Law Review Symposium Editor Sandy
Newcombe at email@example.com.
For more information on our past Symposiums, please see below for some press coverage.
Symposium Brochure from March 2012
Click here for symposium brochure.