Orientation for Parents and Families
We want to involve parents and families in the college experience, and we have designed
a program especially for you! This program will familiarize you with the U of M Lambuth
Campus and everything we have to offer. You will have the opportunity to get your
questions answered and become acquainted with the campus so you can better appreciate
your favorite student’s college experience. The parent and family program is held
on the same dates as the student program but is conducted in a separate session.
The casual but informative program will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet with representatives from academic programs.
- Discover the vast array of support services available to students.
- Tour the campus and see where activities take place.
- Meet with currently enrolled students.
- Learn about educational costs.
We encourage you to support your favorite freshman by attending this special program!