IM Protest Form
IM Conflict Activities Sheet
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages. Please
use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To create an IMLeagues account:
1. Visit www.imleagues.com/Memphis/Registration
Visit www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
Visit www.imleagues.com and click “Log in with Facebook” if you have a facebook account attached to your
school e-mail addres. This will automatically create an account. Simply fill in your
information, and register with your school (steps 2-4).
2. Enter your information, using your school e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. You will be sent an activation e-mail. Click the enclosed link to log in and activate
your IMLeagues account.
4. You should be automatically linked to your school. If not, you may search schools
by clicking the "Schools" link.
How to sign up for an intramural sport
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of your User Home page
Click on the "University of Memphis" link to go to your school's home page on IMLeagues.
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 5 p.m., Tuesday 5 p.m., etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
A. Create a team (for team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on
the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your
If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by e-mail
address” box, and input their e-mail address.
Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d
like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams,
or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
2. Join as a team.
3. Join as a free agent.