IFTI's faculty and staff serve as transportation experts in a variety of media. These
are some of our most recent mentions.
- 8.16.13 - Fox 13 News - Dan Pallme featured as a transportation expert.
- 1.12.13 - NPR's On Point - Dr. Martin Lipinski was interviewed by Tom Ashbrook, host to the NPR show "On Point."
Dr. Lipinski discussed the effects of drought on the Mississippi River.
- 10.15.12 - Big Truck TV. Dan Pallme gives an industry economic update!
- 7.28.11- ABC24 News Spot - Highlights IFTI's quiet zone research.
- 3.19.14 - Transportation Innovation Series - Dan Pallme presented research conducted by Dr. Mihalis Golias and himself as part
of the Transportation Innovation Series. The US Department of Transportation hosted
Dan in Washington DC. to present their findings. Being chosen to be the only presenter
at this event is a huge compliment to our program and researchers.
- 6.19-13 - FHWA Talking Freight Seminar - Dan Pallme served as a panelist on the June 19th Talking Freight Seminar on the
Growth of Inland Intermodal Facilities sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration.