IFTI's faculty and staff serve as transportation experts in a variety of media. These
are some of our most recent mentions.
- 8.16.13 - Fox 13 News - Dan Pallme featured as a transportation expert.
- 1.12.13 - NPR's On Point - Dr. Martin Lipinski was interviewed by Tom Ashbrook, host to the NPR show "On Point."
Dr. Lipinski discussed the effects of drought on the Mississippi River.
- 10.15.12 - Big Truck TV. Dan Pallme gives an industry economic update!
- 7.28.11- ABC24 News Spot - Highlights IFTI's quiet zone research.
- 6.19-13 - FHWA Talking Freight Seminar - Dan Pallme served as a panelist on the June 19th Talking Freight Seminar on the
Growth of Inland Intermodal Facilities sponsored by the Federal Highway Administration.