Follow the simple steps below to upload your resume.
Establish An Online eRecruiting Account with Career Services:
- Go to http://memphis.experience.com/experience/login using Internet Explorer, preferably.
- Log in. Your username is your University of Memphis email address and your password is your
birthday (year month date, example: 19841225 would be entered for December 25, 1984).
- Press Enter or hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
- Complete your profile. If you are successful, it will tell you "Your profile has been updated." Once your
profile is completed, you can upload your resume.
Uploading Your Resume/Other Documents:
- Select "Documents" on the navigational bar and "scroll down to "Upload Documents."
- Choose "Resume" or another document you want to upload. Click "Next."
- Click in the box and select "Browse" to choose your document (MS Word or RTF file) from your computer.
- Press "Upload."
- Repeat steps 1-3 for all your documents. You should see a "Confirmation" if you have uploaded successfully.
Publishing Your Resume for Employers to See
- Select "Documents" on the navigational bar and scroll down to "Publish a Resume" OR Click on the link Publish Your Resume.
- On the "Publish Resumes" screen, scroll down until you see "Additional Resume Books."
- Select the Resume Books you want to publish your resume to.
- Click "Save."
Your job is done! All deans, directors, and faculty will now have access to your resume.
They will review your resume and contact you if they have a position available.
If you have any problems, please call Career Center Information at 901-678-2239 or
email them at email@example.com.