PAID TUTORING FOR SPRING Semester, 2013 begins Janurary 28, 2013.
Send request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org For immediate assistance, please visit Mitchell Hall 217. To speak with the Learning
Specialist, Fredrika Cowley, visit Mitchell Hall 207.
ESP Paid Tutoring
Paid tutoring service is offered exclusively to University of Memphis students through
the Educational Support Program. We offer hour-long sessions of one-on-one tutoring
in a wide range of subject areas. Our goal is to further support students who need
individualized help in specialized areas of expertise.
1. Sessions are scheduled to be exactly one hour long. Any tutoring time over an hour
will be permitted at the tutor's discretion at no additional charge to the student.
2. Student tardiness will not be made up unless the tutor permits the extension.
3. Tutors will not complete any assignment for the student. They will only be permitted
to assist in the learning and understanding of the assignment's material.
4. No refunds will be permitted.
5. Restroom breaks, cell phone breaks, or any other break during the tutoring session
will be at the expense of the student's hour time limit. Tutors may interrupt the
sessions for emergencies only, and the times that the tutors miss will be made up
by the tutor up to the full hour.
6. No children or friends should accompany the student to paid tutoring.
7. Students should bring their materials needed for tutoring sessions.
1. Check courses and times below for subject, date, and time of tutoring.
2. Send request via email to email@example.com
3. Receive confirmation of schedule via email
4. Pay through the bursar's office website
5. Arrive at Panhellenic 207 on time!
6. Log-in as soon as you arrive at PH 207
7. Log-out after the tutoring session is over.