HIGH SCHOOL BASED DUAL ENROLLMENT
- Please follow the checklist guidelines when assembling the Dual Enrollment documents
for your students. Documents should not be submitted for students who do not meet
the requirements for Dual Enrollment. Please send complete information for each student.
- Information should be turned in as soon as possible before the stated deadline. When
possible, send information in April/May for those students who want to participate
in the Fall program.
- You may include one letter of recommendation and attach a list of the students who
will be participating all of your students who will participate.
- Students do not need to reapply for the subsequent semesters while attending as a
Dual Enrolled student. This means no applications, transcripts, test scores or hepatitis
forms need to be resubmitted for students who are currently enrolled. This includes
juniors who were enrolled for the fall/spring and are now seniors still participating
in the program. Students do, however, need to submit an application for admission
as a freshman student if they are applying for regular freshman admission after high
school graduation. The application fee will be due at this time.
- Please supply your contact information (email/telephone) when you submit the documents.
- Please submit a ROSTER with each student’s name, SSN, and course (s) in which the
student will be enrolled.
High School Based