Disability Resources for Students
University of Memphis Photo
Student Disability Grievances

Students who have a grievance regarding disability access to facilities, programs, services, or accommodations should first seek assistance from the Director of Disability Resources for Students, 110 Wilder Tower, 678-2880 (voice or TDD). If the Director is unable to resolve the grievance to the student's satisfaction, the student should contact the ADA Compliance Officer located in the Office for Institutional Equity, 156 Administration Building, 678-2713.

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Last Updated: 3/3/15