- Disability Resources for Students (DRS) leads the campus community of the University
of Memphis to embrace disability as a valued aspect of our diversity.
- DRS collaborates across campus to promote a fully accessible college experience.
- Assist students to establish a connection to the University of Memphis.
- Improve student access to and use of Assistive Technology (AT) to increase academic
access and success.
- Assist students to identify, develop and demonstrate the career competencies necessary
for success in their chosen fields.
- Promote knowledge and understanding of disability across the University of Memphis
- Increase retention and graduation rates of students with disabilities through intentional