- We recommend consulting your physician before using the whirlpool, steam room or sauna
- Steam and Sauna- proper swim suits that are lined, gym shorts and shirts must be worn,
no street clothes or shoes allowed.
- Shower before entering whirlpool, steam room or sauna room.
- Whirlpool- proper attire required for all areas – no thong suits, G-strings, gym shorts,
cut offs, or jeans all suits must be lined.
- Recommended use time is 10 minutes maximum for all areas – exit the room immediately
if you feel faint or are having difficulty breathing, experience excessive sweating,
nausea, or muscle cramps.
- No one with an open or running sore or infectious disease is permitted in these areas.
- No eating or drinking permitted.
- No glass containers allowed in these areas.
- No jumping or diving permitted in the whirlpool.
- Do not take a nap or allow others to sleep in the whirlpool, steam room, or sauna.
- Protect yourself and others, wear a towel and avoid direct contact with seats, floor,
and other surfaces – help keep the area clean.
- If temperatures are not acceptable (cold or hot), contact the Recreation Office 100
for assistance – DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST CONTROLS YOURSELF.
- Avoid use of paper, cloth towels, or other flammable items near “hot” heater/rock
- Do not put water on the rocks/heater in the sauna.
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted in these areas.
- The whirlpool, steam room, and sauna will be closed thirty minutes (30) prior to the
closing of the building.
- Orderly conduct is a necessity. The steam/sauna rooms and whirlpool may be closed
without notice anytime inappropriate activity is reported or observed. Failure to
dress or act in a responsible manner may be misinterpreted and result in unnecessary
- Violators of these rules are subject to loss of their building privileges.