- Observe general facility regulations
- No food, drinks, candy, gum, etc.
- Work out attire required.
- Shirts required. No bare mid-drift.
- Users cannot wear street shoes, hard sole dance shoes (taps) or marring shoes (flat
soled shoes) on the wood floors.
- No canes or marring devices.
- Children under 14 not permitted.
- Steps, weights and other exercise equipment must be returned to their storage area
- Exercise cycles may only be used for classes approved by the CRIS Scheduling Office.
- Do not drop weights or drag equipment on wood floor.
- Sound system, VCR and TV's are to be setup by the Supervisor on Duty.
- No pushing, leaning or stretching against mirrors.
- No activity will be permitted that may be considered hazardous to others Ex: passing,
throwing kicking, or hitting of objects.
- Groups of 10 or more can reserve this space by calling 678-3457.