Check back for future openings!
Lifeguard positions now available for Memphis and Lambuth campuses.
Click here to view job application
Applicants for all positions may print and fill out application, then submit in person
to the appropriate person listed for each specific job opening.
- be a full-time UM student in good academic standing.
- have a U.S. Social Security number.
- have a bank or CU checking account.
- not work at another on campus job.
- have appropriate certifications (lifeguards, Instructors)
- be reliable and flexible.
- be able to articulate and able to communicate clearly.
- be able to deal with customer conflicts.
- be able to work on weekends along with during the week.
- be able to come to work 10 minutes early for your shift and punch out in a timely
- be able to make quick judgments concerning incidences and emergencies.
- be able to attend all mandatory training and in-service training sections.
- be able to understand clearly all policies concerning building usage and safety.