Confidential individual, couples, family, and group counseling services, as well as
substance abuse issues, psychological and educational assessment services are all
available through the Career & Psychological Counseling Center at no cost to students
(except for testing fees to cover the cost of assessment materials), including personality,
learning disorders, and ADHD testing.
A student must be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours in the current Spring or Fall semester
and for at least 1 credit hour in the current Summer semester to request services.
Eligible students can walk in any day of the week between 10 am and 2 pm. First-time
clients will be asked to complete computerized intake forms to establish their file
in the Center's database.
- Consultation services for campus groups, organizations, faculty, and staff
- Classroom outreach presentations and workshops
- Walk-in crisis counseling during regular office hours and after-hours on-call crisis
counseling (call 678-HELP and ask for a counselor)
- Psychiatric referrals are provided when necessary
- Generally helpful Internet links, as well as books and other print resources
- Information and resources on what to expect and how to cope with trauma-related stress.
- Career Counseling for NON-students is available for a one-time $75 fee.