- All students are required to review their names in the program. All students are required
to complete all Steps to Graduation, including the Attendance Card, whether attending
or not attending. To find your name quickly, press Ctrl FIf you have trouble finding
your name, contact email@example.com
- You'll need the Adobe Reader to view the program proof below. If you don't have Adobe
Reader installed on your computer, please click the "Get Adobe Reader" icon below
to download the latest FREE version. Each College is linked to it's section of the
program proof. These are first-run Galley proofs, so please ignore the layout and
check your name, degree, and college.
May 2013 Program Proof
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation. Graduation is an exciting time! In order
to make your day great, we require that you ensure your name and information is accurate.
Please see important information about the program proof and review your name in the
proof for accuracy.
- The last day to correct any part of your name in the program is April 24, 2013 by
12 noon. It is your responsibility to ensure your name is accurate and all items accurate when you review
the proof by the deadline.
- April 24, 2013 (by 12 p.m.) is the last day to make any changes, update names, add your name, remove
your name, etc. To make updates or for questions about the program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the appropriate Graduation Analyst for your college or school.
- Open the PDF below. Ctrl F to locate your name or scroll through the pages. Check
for spelling, degree, honors designations, prior degree information (Master and Doctoral
Students ONLY), etc.
- Reviewing your name in the program is required by all students
- The name in the program is how it will be printed on your attendance card and what
your name will look like on your diploma. This cannot be altered after April 24th!
- Confidentiality Disclaimer Regarding the Program Proof
- If you would like to have your name removed for confidentiality or any other reasons,
please contact Commencement or your Graduation Analyst by the deadline above. Your
name will be included in the Commencement program if you do not contact your analysts
by the deadline, whether or not you have prior confidential restrictions on your student