- Complete all the Steps to Graduation (Step 1, 2, 3 and 4 by their deadlines) and meet all degree requirements to be certified for graduation by your college
analyst. Complete the appropriate Checklist for Graduation
- Check your name on the "Program proofs" page on this website for correct spelling degree, honor(s) designation, etc.
- Pay all University fees. Any financial obligation to the University will delay the
release of your diploma.
- Compare your name in My Memphis with your diploma mailing name within Step 3. Name
changes must be made through the Registrar's Office. Your system name must match your
program and diploma name and must be updated by the Attendance Card submission deadline.
- Update your address in Step 3 as well My Memphis, if needed.
- After Commencement, you may pick up a diploma cover, program (if available) and tassel
in the Commencement Office. Office hours 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- When will I get my diploma/certificate (bachelor, masters, specialists and certificates)?
- Diplomas for May graduates will be mailed by the Commencement Office by August 1 of
the same year. Diplomas for August graduates will be mailed by the Commencement Office
by November 1 of the same year. Diplomas for December graduates will be mailed by
the Commencement Office by March 1 of the next year.
The Commencement Office
8th floor of Wilder Tower.