WHAT TO BRING to the FedEx Forum
- Pronouncer Card
- Bring your card to Graduation Day. Don't forget. You cannot walk without this card.
We will give you this card at cap and gown distribution.
- Cap, Hood (Masters and Doctoral Grads) (with tassel) & Gown
- Safety Pins for hood
- Bobby Pins
Are we allowed to decorate our caps and gown?
- No! Caps, hoods and gowns are rentals ONLY. They must be returned. You are not allowed
to decorate them.
WHAT NOT TO BRING to the FedEx Forum. Do not bring these items with you. They are not allowed. This
is a violation of policy of the facility.
- No Helium Balloons
- Outside food or beverages
- Air Horns/Cowbells-DO NOT bring these or any noise makers of the like.
- Beach Balls
- Silly String
- Medallions (excluded: University Honors Thesis medallion)
- Any adornment to cap or gown, unless allowed by Commencement Staff
(These items will be confiscated and will NOT be returned)
We understand that Commencement is a day of excitement for not only our graduates,
but also their families and friends. We welcome praise for the graduates, but please
refrain from barking, excessive yells and other forms of this nature. These forms
of behavior lengthen the ceremony and aganist our rules. Any guests who violate this
may be asked to leave the ceremony.