To receive your diploma:
- Meet all degree requirements to be certified for graduation.
- Pay all University fees. Clear any indebtedness through the Bursar's Office, 678-5579. Transcripts and diplomas
will be held until you are free of debt to the University.
- Completed all the "Steps to Graduation. Click on Undergraduate or Graduate Students
at www.memphis.edu/commencement and then select Graduation Checklist
- Completed the Attendance Card (within the semester you are graduating) that includes:
- Checking your name on the program proofs (within the semester you are graduating) on this web site for correct degree, honor(s), and spelling of your name as you want
it on your diploma. Also check to make sure the name listed matches the name that
the Registrar has on record for you! They must match including middle name and any
suffix (Jr, III etc). Please read the Registrar's Policy on name changes.
- Ensure the diploma mailing address provided at the time of your Apply to Graduate is
valid up to 2-3 months after grduation.
- The diploma will be mailed to you by August 1 for May graduates, by November 1 for
August graduates and by March 1 for December graduates. Changes in honors or other
printing corrections will be reordered automatically.
- For duplicate copies of diplomas, see the Diploma Reorder Information tab.
- Want to pick up your diploma instead when it is ready? Visit here for information about pickups.
- Diplomas are mailed two-three months AFTER graduation. Contact us after this time, if you have not received yours.