Requesting a Diploma Pickup
A student can always request to pick up diploma rather than have it mailed. In order
to arrange pickup, students need to email the Commencement Office email@example.com with the bulleted information below.
If you are visiting this site, within your final semester:
- Complete the Attendance Form, within this form, you will be asked the option of having your diploma picked up.
- You are welcome to pick up your diploma at the Commencement Office once it is ready.
The time to pick up the degree is still two to three months after graduation day.
We will contact students who have requested pickup (on their Attendance Form (to be
completed in your final semester)) two to three months after graduation day to inform
you that your diploma can be picked up.
- Coming to the Commencement Office can help to ensure that your diploma is not damaged
(bent, water damaged, etc.) when shipped via US Postal Services.
- We want to ensure your diploma is ready to go prior to your arrival to avoid any inconveniences,
so we will contact you once your diploma is ready.
If you are a past graduate and would like to pick up your diploma, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Provide your name, your email address and daytime phone number. Requester must bring
a photo ID at the time of pickup.
- If you want to send a designee, the Commencement Office must be notified at email@example.com stating permission that the designee(s) may pick up the diploma. The designee must
bring a photo ID to the Commencement Office
- No diploma will be given to someone without a photo ID/without permission of graduate.
All financial holds must be cleared in order to receive diploma.