The Attendance/Non-Attendance Form is required by all graduating students (Undergraduates, Masters, Specialists, Doctoral
and Law) within the semester they are graduating. Both participating (walking) and
non-participating students (non-walking) are REQUIRED to fill out the card. Attendance
and non-attendance is collected by semester so only the current semester graduating
student fills out the form. Ceremony attendance information will be collected by the
Commencement Office during the middle of your graduating semester. Watch for an email
to your Memphis account during the semester you are graduating.
December 2014 Graduating Students
- Deadline: Friday, November 7, 2014 at 12 p.m. (noon)
- The last day to correct any part of your name in the program and on your diploma is November 7, 2014 12 noon. It is your responsibility to ensure your name is correct when you review the proof by the deadline.
- Your graduation day is nearing! Complete your attendance form today to reserve your
seat. Also, ensure your diploma name and program name are accurate to ensure your
diploma arrives to you after Commencement.
||Complete the Attendance/Non-Attendance Required Form
||Late June/Early July 2015
IMPORTANT: Filling out the form places a chair for you on the floor to enjoy your ceremony,
if attending. In addition:
- You must confirm that your name appears correctly in the program proof prior to submitting
an Attendance Card.
- You must complete all items within the form.
- Be sure to click submit.
- Print or save a copy of the confirmation page.
- Please review the program proof and submit your required form early to reserve a seat
with your college or school. This is MANDATORY along with all other parts of the checklist.
May Semester (Spring) Graduating Students and Guests, please READ more about the possible date change
The Commencement Office
101 Brister Hall