Each year the Dean will recognize outstanding staff in the College of Arts and Sciences.
All categories of full-time, non-faculty employees are eligible. Nominations may
be submitted by any faculty or staff of the College. Multiple awards may be given
each year. The awards will be presented during the annual Staff Appreciation Reception.
Nomination letters will be solicited each March.
Questions concerning this award should be addressed to Sharon Harber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have been a full-time employee (non-faculty) in the College of Arts and Sciences
for at least two years.
- Must possess skills and characteristics of an outstanding employee such as:
- proficient knowledge of university policies and procedures
- always professional in dealing with faculty, students and staff
- a pleasant, caring, and helpful attitude
- willingness to "go the extra mile"
- excellent communication skills
- embraces the diversity at the university
- good self-esteem and confidence
- Must not have received the Outstanding Administrative Professional or the Outstanding
Full-Time Clerical Employees Dean's Award within the past 5 years
NOTE: This award combines and replaces the Outstanding Administrative Professional
Employees Dean's Award and the Outstanding Full-Time Clerical Employees Dean's Award
Sharon Beasley, Interdisciplinary Studies
Latica Jones, Psychology
Jessica Mills, Physics
Vickie Peters, SUAPP