An annual dean's Award for outstanding clerical service in the College of Arts and
Sciences is presented at the annual Spring Staff Reception honoring the full-time
clerical personnel in the College. The recipient(s) is/are recommended by a special
committee chosen by the Dean.
Nomination letters are due in the Dean's office by March 15, 2012.
Nominations may be emailed to Penny Saed at email@example.com.
Recipients of the Outstanding Full-time Clerical Employees Dean's Awards
- Must have been a full-time clerical employee in the College of Arts and Sciences for
at least two years.
- Must possess skills and characteristics of an outstanding full-time clerical employee
- a pleasant, caring, and helpful attitude
- willing to "go the extra mile"
- knowledge and skills to do the job well
- communicates and interacts well with fellow employees, faculty, students, and external
- presents a professional image
- good sense of humor
- copes with diversity well
- good self-esteem and confidence
- Must not have received this award within the past 5 years
Back to Staff Information and Links