The site for you to evaluate your faculty on-line will be activated on February 1. You are evaluating faculty performance for calendar year 2012. The site will remain
open until 4:30 on Friday, March 15, 2013. By that time the evaluations must be submitted AND acknowledged.
- Open the Internet Explorer Browser.
- Go to https://academics-s.memphis.edu/facultyeval and log in with your uuid and password.
- Select a faculty member from the drop down list and complete the evaluation form.
- Information can be copied from a Word document or text file and pasted into the online
- You may save a DRAFT version and return to it later if you wish.
- Once you have submitted a FINAL version, no changes may be made.
- After submitting a final version, you must notify the faculty member to review and
acknowledge the evaluation. Faculty members will go to the same website and log in
with their uuid’s and passwords. Faculty members may add comments when they acknowledge
the evaluation and you will be able to view the comments.
- You are strongly encouraged to make an appointment with each faculty member to review
the evaluation and discuss plans for next year.
- After all evaluations in your department have been submitted and acknowledged, you
should contact Melissa Buchner at x2251 to schedule an appointment with Dean Kurtz. At that meeting, you will be given a copy of the evaluation comments your faculty
submitted regarding your performance in calendar year 2012. You must submit your own
planning materials for next year at least 2 days prior to your meeting with Dean Kurtz.
What's Happening in the
College of Arts & Sciences?