If your academic status is Academic Probation and you are registered or plan to register
for Fall 2014 classes, you must attend one of the following workshops:
- Tuesday, August 5th at 5:15pm
- Wednesday, August 6th at 1:30pm
- Thursday, August 7th at 3:00pm
- Tuesday, August 12th at 5:15pm
- Wednesday, August 13th at 9:30am
- Wednesday, August 13th at 3:00pm
- Thursday, August 14th at 12:15pm
All Continuing on Probation (COP) Workshops will be in Clement Hall, Room 219.
Please complete and bring the following items to the workshop or save them to your
Copy of your unofficial transcript printed from myMemphis. CARES Questionnaire and Time Management Worksheet are available on the CARES public
folder in UMDrive.
During this session, you will complete a conditional enrollment agreement and learn
about your required weekly meetings with an assigned CARES counselor as a condition
of your continued enrollment at the University.
If you have any questions regarding your academic standing or requirements, please
review Academic Standing information or contact CARES at (901) 678-2393.