Over 1,000 employers are invited to campus each year to recruit graduating students.
The number of employers that accept our invitation depends on the national economy,
as well as supply and demand for graduates in particular fields. Campus Interviews
are scheduled during the fall and spring semesters. During the on-campus recruiting
season, the dates of employer on-campus interviews are listed in your eRecruiting
account in the "Jobs & Internships" section.
There are two types of schedules -- open and pre-select. For open schedules, if you
meet the requirements of the employer, you may sign up immediately for an interview
time. However, most companies prefer a pre-select schedule, where they review resumes
and pre-select those students they wish to interview with. The instructions to review/sign-up
for campus interviews are below:
1. Open Schedules
- Log in your eRecruiting account
- Click on Jobs & Internships from the navigational bar.
- Go to the bottom of the Specific Search box and click on the checkbox for the Opportunities
with Interview Schedules only, click Search.
- Click on the Job Title, scroll down and click Apply
- Choose the Resume you wish to send, click Submit, choose your interview time and click
2. Pre-Select Schedules
- Follow the first four steps in the instructions for open schedules above
- The Applications section will show the status of the employer's decision to invite
you to interview, so check it often.
- Click on Applications. The status of your active applications is displayed in the
Employer Decision column.
- Once an employer has Accepted your job application, you may sign up for an interview
slot. Click on Details/Sign up…
- On the Application Details page, under Employer Decision, click on Sign up for Interview.
- Select your interview slot and click Save.