Career Services provides resources for students who are exploring careers. Whether
you are deciding on a major, looking to change your major or narrowing your career
options, Focus-2 is a great tool! Focus-2 is a software system that assesses your
interests in relationship to academic strengths, values, skills, personality and leisure.
- The access code for all students is the word tiger in all lower case letters.
- To create an account, you will need your U of M email address AND access code.
- Complete the new user information.
- Follow the prompts provided to create your user name and password, and the system
will take you to the main menu.
- Already have an account? Visit the Focus 2 site.
- Upon completion of career assessments, feel free to contact a Career Services staff member to discuss the results of the assessments.
Note: Students needing more in-depth career assessments and/or career counseling should
contact the The Counseling Center at 901.678.2068