Career, Internship, and Education Fairs
The Career Services Office sponsors Career, Internship, Education fairs each year.
Mark your calendar, dress professionally, take resumes, and plan to attend!
- Career and Internship Expo
The Career and Internship Expo is an annual event with numerous employers, including
business, industry, non-profit and government agencies. The fair will bring many employers
to campus for purposes of seeking degreed candidates for full time jobs and internships.
- Education Career Fair
Each Spring, the CS office and the College of Education, Health and Human Sciences
co-sponsor an education career fair for those students seeking teaching or professional
positions in the school systems.
How to Make the Most of a Career Fair
- Dress as you would for an interview (see our guidelines for professional dress); ask thoughtful questions.
- Before attending the fair, take the time to review the list of companies that will
be participating. Gather relevant information about those you are interested in meeting.
- Prepare a 2-3 minute presentation of your qualifications
- Ask for business cards from representatives.
- Follow-up letters may include thanks for the information received, a review of your
qualifications, and a request for an interview.