Creating an eRecruiting Account
to View Student Resumes
- Log in to eRecruiting.
- At the eRecruiting Welcome Screen, go to the employer login box in the upper right
hand corner of your screen; click on “create an account.”
- Enter your University of Memphis email address in the box provided and click on “submit.”
- Enter your profile information in the boxes provided, accept the terms of service
by checking the appropriate box, and click on “submit.”
- Under “Link to the University of Memphis’ eRecruiting System” click on the “Request
- In the “message to career center” box, type “U of M faculty/staff seeking graduate
assistants.” Click “send.”
- You are done! Once your request for access is approved, you will receive an email.
Requests are processed within 24-48 hours.
Instructions for Viewing Resumes
- Log in to eRecruting.
- At the eRecruiting Welcome Screen, go to the “employer login” box in the upper right
corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and password in the boxes provided; Click the “login” button.
- You are now in your eRecruiting account! Click on the link entitled “resume books.”
- Select resume book entitled “Graduate Students seeking Assistantships” by clicking
- Review resumes posted by students.