- The department that will be sponsoring the individual will advise the individual to
go to International Programs, Brister Hall, Room 102. They will need to bring the
following information to International Programs:
2. Full Name of Visiting Scholar
3. Date of Birth
4. Sponsoring Department
5. Reason the email account is needed.
- International Programs will forward items 1 and 2 to Faculty Administrative Services.
- Faculty Administrative Services will use the information provided to obtain a U# from
Banner form PPAIDEN.
- The U# will be forwarded to International Programs.
- International Programs will submit a Help Desk Request. (This can be done before
the individual arrives).
- The Help Desk will notify the sponsoring department the email address of the visiting
- Upon arrival the visiting scholar will be given his/her U# and directed to go to the
International Programs Office.
Faculty Administrative Services
374 Administration Building
Memphis, TN 38152-3370