University of Memphis Photo
Articulation Plans plans

An agreement between two of more institutions to transfer courses is called an Articulation Agreement. The agreements identify specific courses that may be taken at participating institutions in lieu of courses at the University of Memphis.

For proper placement in an articulated program, students should obtain a planned program from their college advisor or counselor at their participating institutions. Students who follow the advising guides established in the articulation agreements are given academic credit for all of their college studies.

All of the agreements are on file in the Office of Academic Transfer and Articulation.

Helpful Tools:

Tennessee Transfer Pathway

K - 6 Associate of Science in Teaching

Teaching All Learners - STCC

Teaching All Learners - DSCC

Teaching All Learners - JSCC

Mid South Community College 2+2 Transfer Degrees

Northwest Mississippi Community College 2 + 2 Transfer Degrees

JSCC/UM Transfer Degree Agreement [Offered in Jackson, TN]

ACTRAN Question Button

Schedule Now

Text Only | Print | Got a Question? Ask TOM | Contact Us | Memphis, TN 38152 | 901/678-2000 | Copyright 2015 University of Memphis | Important Notice | Last Updated: 
Last Updated: 9/25/14